Travel in Retirement: How It’s Different and Why It Matters
Travel in retirement can be immensely rewarding. While you do not have to see the world to find fulfillment in retirement, traveling beyond your home into different communities and cultures can provide you with rich experiences to learn, expand relationships, renew, and reach new horizons.
In this episode, Steve and Mel discuss the following:
- The difference between vacation and true travel.
- The benefits of travel in retirement.
- Why your travel companions may be different in retirement.
- Why what we do in our travels may be different in retirement.
- And more!
- Visit our Blog at Oasis Wealth: Episode 13 Blog
- Medium Article on Why Travel is More Important in Retirement
- Select list of travel groups: Road Scholar, Smithsonian Journeys, Elder Treks. For more, see a list compiled by Travel and Leisure.
- Interesting retreat locations: Sedona (AZ), Lake Junaluska (NC), Sante Fe (NM),
Want to speak to a fiduciary financial planner?