Tax-Focused, Fee-Only Fiduciary Financial Planners
Advising Huntsville, Alabama
Independent Financial Advisors Serving Near-Retirees, Retirees, and Widows
With headquarters in Nashville, Oasis Wealth Planning Advisors serves clients in Huntsville, Alabama and other cities throughout the Southeast to provide holistic financial planning, retirement planning, tax planning, and investment management to help clients plan for and navigate their unique retirement journey. Oasis Wealth serves near-retirees, retirees, and widows as an independent fiduciary advisor and is never paid a commission of any kind.
With over 60 years of collective experience in the financial planning arena, Mel Bond, CFP®, CFA, CKA, Steve Martin, CFP®, CPA, JD, LLM, and their team bring their experience and wisdom in serving those individuals and families that are nearing retirement or are already retired. You may need help answering some of these common questions:
- Am I on track for a secure retirement?
- How do I create a reliable income stream in retirement?
- What are some top strategies to minimize taxes leading up to and in retirement?
- How do I discover and define my purpose in these "encore years"?
- What is the right mix of stocks, bonds and cash?
- When is the right time to take my Social Security and pension?
- How do I select the right type of health insurance in retirement?
- How do I leave a legacy to my loved ones and perhaps charity?
Finding a local, fee-only financial advisor in Huntsville is not easy. Mel is a native Alabamian and has family and friends in Huntsville, Birmingham, Mobile, and all over the Heart of Dixie. Steve is a former Birmingham resident who hopes to soon complete the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. While in Birmingham, he served the Huntsville, Birmingham, and Mobile markets for a major private bank. Together with the rest of the Oasis team, Mel and Steve bring holistic, tax-focused, fee-only financial planning and investment management services to their clients. With meeting locations in Huntsville and the ease of video technology, they can meet in-person or by video.