There are good tax planning strategies and then there are great tax planning strategies. Today, we will discuss what I think is a great tax planning strategy – in the right situation and if properly implemented.
In this episode, Steve and Mel discuss the following:
- What is a Health Savings Account?
- What are the potential tax benefits (spoiler alert: it’s not small)?
- The pros and cons of an HSA?
- How to avoid mistakes in the implementation of an HSA.
- Visit our Blog at Oasis Wealth
- For a list of qualified medical expenses, see IRS Publication 502.
- For a couple of Health Savings Account administrators, see Lively Website or HSA Bank Website. (We do not endorse them so please do your own due diligence.)
Want to speak to a fiduciary financial planner?