Tax-Focused, Fee-Only Fiduciary Financial Planners
Advising Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida
Independent Financial Advisors Serving Near-Retirees, Retirees, and Widows
With headquarters in Nashville, Oasis Wealth Planning Advisors serves clients in Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida and other cities throughout the Southeast. We provide holistic financial planning, retirement planning, tax planning, and investment management to help clients plan for and navigate their unique retirement journey. Oasis Wealth serves near-retirees, retirees, and widows as an independent fiduciary advisor and is never paid a commission of any kind.
With over 60 years of collective experience in the financial planning arena, Mel Bond, CFP®, CFA, CKA, Steve Martin, CFP®, CPA, JD, LLM, and their team bring their experience and wisdom in serving those individuals and families that are nearing retirement or are already retired. You may need help answering some of the following questions:
- Am I on track for a secure retirement?
- How do I create a reliable income stream in retirement?
- What are some top strategies to minimize taxes leading up to and in retirement?
- How do I discover and define my purpose in these "encore years"?
- What is the right mix of stocks, bonds and cash?
- When is the right time to take my Social Security and pension?
- How do I select the right type of health insurance in retirement?
- How do I leave a legacy to my loved ones and perhaps charity?
Finding a local financial advisor that you can trust in the Tampa and Petersburg area is not easy. Steve and Mel know bringing a fiduciary approach to Hillsborough and Pinellas counties is a nice respite from non-independent advisors at banks and major Wall Street firms. With meeting locations in the Westshore area of Tampa and near Lutz at Hidden River Valley Parkway as well as our Lake Carillon location in St. Petersburg, Mel and Steve's team will continue to serve their existing clients and welcome the opportunity to develop relationships with new clients. If you would rather avoid traffic on I-285 or I-75 and in light of the increasing and ease of use of video technology, we are happy to meet you by video.