The Retirement Oasis is a podcast that helps you enjoy, plan, and visualize a retirement lifestyle defined by you. The hosts of this retirement podcast, Mel Bond and Steve Martin, are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioners and their goal is to help offer wisdom and encouragement to help you enjoy the best life possible leading up to and through retirement.
The content of this podcast will focus on a variety of financial and lifestyle issues that will be relevant as you plan for retirement, whether you are 15 years from retirement or are already retired. The financial issues that Mel and Steve will cover include general financial planning, income tax planning, investments, estate planning, withdrawal and spending strategies in retirement, pension and social security timing, and a host of other issues. The lifestyle segments will focus on helping you find well-being in retirement, including overall fulfillment (“inner well-being”), the financial and physical well-being (e.g., issues related to the home and where you live), and health well-being.
In this episode, Steve and Mel discuss the following:
- The goal, format and content of the podcast.
- Learn about Steve’s roots (Indiana, Texas) and his multi-disciplined background. Learn Steve’s favorite sports teams, and why he loves traveling in the Southeast.
- Learn why Mel says both “Roll Tide” and “Anchor Down” and why he is thrilled to call Nashville home. Learn what brought Mel to Nashville and why he loves working throughout the Southeast.
- What inspired both Mel and Steve to pursue financial planning and advisory services.
- Visit our corresponding blog: oasiswealthplanning.com/insights.
- Learn more about the hosts: oasiswealthplanning.com/team.
Connect With Steve Martin or Mel Bond
- Steve: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- (615) 881-3954
- Mel: email@example.com
- (615) 397-4504