Travel in retirement can be immensely rewarding. While you do not have to see the world to find fulfillment in retirement, traveling beyond your home into different communities and cultures can provide you with rich experiences to learn, expand relationships, renew, and reach new horizons.
In this episode, Steve and Mel discuss the following:
• The costs and budgeting for travel in retirement.
• Extended travel in retirement.
• Cost-saving tips for retirement travel.
• Why you don’t want to fail to plan travel.
• And more!
• Visit our Blog at Oasis Wealth: Episode 14 Blog
Want to speak to a fiduciary financial planner?