Episode 7. Designing an Ideal Retirement: Connections
In this episode, Steve and Mel discuss the following:
- Why longevity does not favor the lone retiree.
- Why family is so important and ways to overcome geographical distances in maintaining relationships.
- Why family is not the only types of relationships we need to foster in retirement.
- How to proactively consider your relationships in designing your ideal life.
- And more!
- Visit our Blog at Oasis Wealth: Episode 7 Connections
- Nelson, J. E., & Bolles, R. N. (2010). What Color is Your Parachute? For Retirement.
- Shuflin, J. (2018). Mates: Don't Retire Without Them. In R. C. Association, The Retirement Challenge: A Non-Financial Guide From Top Retirement Experts (pp. 137-153). Retirement Coaches Association.
- Bellah, M. (2019). The Best is Yet to Be. Best Years Press.
- Spector, A., & Keith, L. (2018). Your Retirement Quest. Cincinnati Book Publishers