Learn How We Serve Those on the Cusp of Retirement
Who is this for?
- On the Cusp of Retirement. You are less than 5 years from retirement. You only retire once (ideally) so you know you have to get this right. A successful retirement is dependent on both financial and financial issues, and you are looking for help with a variety of issues as you make some of the most critical decisions of your life.
Areas addressed for the near-retiree
General overriding concerns for those less than 5 years from retirement include:
- Can I retire when I want to and will my money last my lifetime?
- What are the trade-offs of retiring earlier rather than later?
- How do I go from a regular paycheck to a steady stream of income generated by my portfolio?
- Regardless of finances, how do I figure out what I will like to do in retirement? What can I do?
- What is a reasonable spending level in retirement based on alternative scenarios?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA? If so, when?
- How do I choose the right health insurance coverage in either pre-Medicare years or after I turn age 65?
- With my stock options expiring before retirement, how do should I strategically exercise the options?
- When should I plan to take Social Security?
- For my pension, should I take a lump sum or an annual payment?
- What changes do I make to my portfolio to balance income and growth needs?
- A Roadmap for the Near Retiree. At Oasis, we help you ask the right questions, spot gaps that may exist in your current plan, and provide a roadmap for both the short-term and long-term. Detailed financial modeling with that provides various what-if scenarios that integrates tax planing and investment advice may be the exact type of consultation you need.
MORE TO COME!
Schedule a Call Today
What is the fee-only difference?
Rare breed. Did you know that it is estimated that of the financial advisors in the U.S., less than 2% are fee-only fiduciary advisors?
As fee-only fiduciaries, we are able to sit on the same side of thetable as our clients. With the fee-only approach provided by Oasis Wealth, you get the following:
- No commissions.
- Legal obligation to act in your best interest.
- Credentialed team of advisors.
- Holistic in scope.
- Objective, academic approach.
- No referral fees.
Our Principles of Investment Management
Act as a fiduciary
As fee-only fiduciary advisors, we have chosen to put our client’s interest first. It is more than a legal standard – it is how we think clients should be treated.
With index-like investing, you receive efficient low-cost alternatives that attempts to keep costs low and minimize taxes.
Goals-based Asset Allocation
Your investment portfolio should be integrated with your financial plan. Your investment portfolio is tied to a variety of your goals, including your cash flow needs in retirement.
You receive a globally diversified portfolio that tilts allocations towards favorable “factors” in the market. As we leverage Dimensional Fund Advisors and do not chase fads, you benefit from research that focuses on elements that are sensible, persistent, and robust.
You receive robust reporting and access to view your accounts and asset allocation from any device. Technology coupled with credentialed, experienced advisors leads to customized advice while maintaining low costs.
Education and Behavioral Coaching
We value our role as teacher so that you will have confidence in the long-term strategy. To avoid the mistakes that so many do-it-yourselfers make during market volatility, you receive coaching along the journey.