Learn How We Serve Those in the Balancing Act
Who is this for?
- Balancing Act. You are about 5 - 15 years from retirement and may still be climbing or may be in the peak of your career. You are busy trying to juggle family and career while trying to balance planning for the future. You realize it is time to get more intentional about your finances, and you know the benefits of leveraging the wisdom and experience of a retirement planing specialist to help plan for life's important issues. Life is not slowing down, but you will be ready.
Areas addressed for the near-retiree
General overriding concerns for those 5 - 15 years from retirement include:
- Am I on track for retirement?
- How much should I be saving? And, where should I allocate my savings?
- How do I properly balance today and tomorrow?
- How can I reduce my heavy tax burden? Are there creative strategies that I am missing?
- What company benefits should I take advantage of?
- I've saved up some for my child's education in a a 529 Plan. As my child is about to enter college, should I save more to 529 Plans or pay for the balance out of cash flow, debt, or in some other manner?
- How do I coordinate my employer 401(k) with my outside investment accounts?
- What is the optimal asset allocation for growth in a smart manner? Do I have too much in bonds? ...too much in stocks?
- When should I exercise my stock options?
- What if a wanted to retire earlier than originally planned?
Delivering A Roadmap for Retirement. At Oasis Wealth Planning, we partner with you to help you visualize, plan, and navigate your retirement journey. No matter if you have made all the right decisions or are looking to steer the ship straight, we are there to consult, encourage, and coach. A holistic financial plan is a great first step to help address pressing issues and provide a roadmap for your future.
MORE TO COME!
Schedule a Call Today
What is the fee-only difference?
Rare breed. Did you know that it is estimated that of the financial advisors in the U.S., less than 2% are fee-only fiduciary advisors?
As fee-only fiduciaries, we are able to sit on the same side of thetable as our clients. With the fee-only approach provided by Oasis Wealth, you get the following:
- No commissions.
- Legal obligation to act in your best interest.
- Credentialed team of advisors.
- Holistic in scope.
- Objective, academic approach.
- No referral fees.
Our Principles of Investment Management
Act as a fiduciary
As fee-only fiduciary advisors, we have chosen to put our client’s interest first. It is more than a legal standard – it is how we think clients should be treated.
With index-like investing, you receive efficient low-cost alternatives that attempts to keep costs low and minimize taxes.
Goals-based Asset Allocation
Your investment portfolio should be integrated with your financial plan. Your investment portfolio is tied to a variety of your goals, including your cash flow needs in retirement.
You receive a globally diversified portfolio that tilts allocations towards favorable “factors” in the market. As we leverage Dimensional Fund Advisors and do not chase fads, you benefit from research that focuses on elements that are sensible, persistent, and robust.
You receive robust reporting and access to view your accounts and asset allocation from any device. Technology coupled with credentialed, experienced advisors leads to customized advice while maintaining low costs.
Education and Behavioral Coaching
We value our role as teacher so that you will have confidence in the long-term strategy. To avoid the mistakes that so many do-it-yourselfers make during market volatility, you receive coaching along the journey.