Financal Planning for Physicians
Medical practitioners face a variety of industry-specific challenges. These include managing the nuances of a professional practice, student loan debt, tax considerations and managing risk. These specific concerns can combine with a lack of time to deal with them to create major issues. This makes finding the right professional advice crucial in balancing today vs tomorrow and building a long term financial roadmap.
A few common questions among physicians include:
- How can I address the impact of taxes now and in the future?
- How should I structure payments to student loan providers?
- Am I managing risk properly?
- How can I better manage cash flow for my business?
- What are the implications of my practice’s buy-out terms?
We have worked with a wide variety of specialists including oral surgeons, urologists, oncologists, general surgeons, anesthesiologists, dermatologists, and dentists to address these and other issues. If your backburner is already full and you’d like some help getting started, we can structure our services to put you on the right path and outline the strategies to keep you there.