Fiduciary Financial Advisors Providing Retirement, Investments, and Tax Advice
If you are looking for a team of financial advisors that are fiduciaries that provide tax-focused financial planning and investment management to Sumner County and the surrounding areas, you are at the right place. Learn more about our approach and how we address the issues that are important to you. Oasis Wealth is one of the most experienced, credentialed fee only financial planning firms serving Sumner County. Sign up today to begin the conversation with Mel and Steve.
Areas We Address
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Advice
- Minimize Income Taxes
- Life Planning/Goal Planning
- Benefits Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Planning
Why Oasis Wealth?
- Fee-Only Fiduciaries.
- Independent - no product sales.
- Create tailored financial plans.
- Experienced - Over 50-years of collective experience.
- Multi-disciplined team approach.
- Local - we do not serve Wall Street.
- Credentialized Advisors - CFP®, CPA, CFA, MBA, JD, LLM.
- Can work virtually to save you time!
Who We Work With
- Gen X and Gen Y
- Baby Boomers
- Business Owners
- Physicians and Dentists
- Professionals, Executives, and Attorneys
- Those that value fiduciary planning advice.
Services and Fees
- Financial Planning Services - $2,000 to $6,000 for standard services.
- Investment Management - .45% to .75% of assets managed.
- He loves giving clients a peace of mind on their financial situation and encourages them on planning and fulfilling life goals.
- Passionate about the complexities of income taxes and retirement planning.
- Over 22 years of experience with a CFP®, CPA, JD.
- Attends The Village Chapel and serves on local missions projects.
- When not working, you can find him with his family, playing golf (time permitting), and following his favorite soccer teams.
- Originally from Indiana (Go Hoosiers!) and has lived in the Southeast for over 15 years.
- He enthusiastically serves as a highly skilled investment manager and financial planner, a listener, a behavioral coach, and a creative problem solver.
- Over 31 years of experience with a CFA®, CKA®, MBA.
- Mel and his wife, Kimala, spend much of their free time with their young adult children and friends.
- They attend Grace Church and enjoy serving there in various ways.
- Mel enjoys gardening, running, canoeing and sailing, and is a coffee and tea enthusiast.
- Raised in Mobile, Alabama, Mel is a second-generation Crimson Tide fan.